On your iPhone, iPad, Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app.
- In the top right, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Add another account.
- Select Other
- Enter your email address and tap next.
- Enter your email password and tap next.
- Enter mail.[yourdomain].com as the incoming server and tap next.
- Enter mail.[yourdomain].com as the outgoing server and tap next.
- Set the email check interval and tap next.
- Set the name for the account and your name and tap next.
Your account has been setup!
You can switch between accounts by tapping your profile picture!