Under Account settings -> Notifications you can define a threshold (amount in USD) for your account balance.
- In case the balance is below the defined threshold you will receive an email.
- As long as your account balance is below the defined threshold, an email is sent once a day to the email address registered in your account.
- You can maintain your account with a prepaid balance and you will be reminded automatically if your balance falls below the defined threshold.
To enter a threshold switch on the "on" button and write the desired amount in USD in the "threshold" field. Don`t forget to save changes by clicking the button at bottom right.
- You have 3 domains in your Moniker account. The prices are 10, 15 and 20 Euro per year. In this case an advisable threshold would be 50 Euro.
- Charge your account balance with an amount of 50 Euro and your balance is sufficient to pay the upcoming domain renewals.
- After domain renewals have been effected, an daily email reminder informs you that your balance is below the defined threshold.