Enter MX record
To store one or more MX records in the configuration, proceed as follows:
- Log in to your account
- Click under Domains My Domains directly on the name of the respective domain for which you would like to configure one or more MX records
In the DNS setting please click on "Edit" in the line of your domain.
- Under mail settings, please choose "connect with mailserver (MX Record)".
- Enter the desired MX record. It is essential that you specify a host name and not an IP address.
- Click "add another line" to add more MX records.
- When all MX records have been entered, click "save changes".
It is essential that you specify a host name and not an IP address.