Add an IP address (A record) and CNAME record
In order to connect your Moniker domain to Shopify you will just need to add an IP address to your domain and create a subdomain with a CNAME for verification.
To accomplish this please do the following:
- From your My Domains list click on the domain you would like to configure
- Under the Create new subdomain section enter www and click Create subdomain
- From the pop-up check the CNAME checkbox to create the CNAME
- Enter shops.myshopify.com
- At the bottom of the page click the blue Edit button (root domain)
- From the pop-up under the Web settings section
- Select Link with IP
- Enter the IP address - enter the IP address Shopify gave you
- Save Changes
You are done!
Please note that it might take up to 24 hours for your domain's new DNS settings to propagate worldwide.