Manage the settings for the spam filters. For any domain hosted on our cPanel platform you can use spam filtering tools. Apache SpamAssassin is enable by your hosting provider by default. You cannot disable this feature. 1. Login to your cPanel 2. Under the Email section click on the Spam filtering 3. Select and configure the filters you would like for your emails
Articles in this section
- Why do I need the free SSL certificate offered with hosting?
- How to set up cPanel
- Set up your domain
- How to create a new sub domain
- WordPress Installation
- Set up your email
- Setup your cPanel email account in the Gmail app on iOS or Android
- How to set up spam filtering?
- Can I change the webroot of the primary domain?
- Set up your SSL certificate