Manage the settings for the spam filters. For any domain hosted on our cPanel platform you can use spam filtering tools. Apache SpamAssassin is enable by your hosting provider by default. You cannot disable this feature. 1. Login to your cPanel 2. Under the Email section click on the Spam filtering 3. Select and configure the filters you would like for your emails
Articles in this section
- How to create a new sub domain
- How to update the PHP version
- Can I change the webroot of the primary domain?
- How to set up spam filtering?
- WordPress Installation
- Set up your SSL certificate
- How to forward your emails
- Set up your email
- Set up your domain
- How to set up cPanel